Conditions of company 'Ayurveda Naturladen' for the purchase of vouchers on the Internet
I. Purchase and validity
- These general conditions of the company 'Ayurveda Naturladen' ("Company", "Us", "We") apply to contracts for the purchase of vouchers on the Internet.
- We have commissioned Simplewish GmbH as the operator of "zusammen-leiwand.at" ("Zusammen Leiwand") with the sale and payment processing of our vouchers.
- By registering on the homepage Zusammen-Leiwand.at and ordering a voucher, the customer makes a binding offer to conclude a contract, which requires acceptance by us. The acceptance of the offer is made by sending an e-mail, carried out on our behalf by Zusammen Leiwand, as confirmation to the e-mail address provided by the customer in the course of the ordering process.
- The payment of a voucher is carried out by means of a means of payment accepted by Zusammen Leiwand. As soon as the payment has been confirmed by Zusammen-Leiwand, the confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer during the ordering process.
- After the payment transmission, the customer is redirected back to zusammen-leiwand.at, where the voucher is displayed directly and is available for download. The voucher is available to access at any time after registering at zusammen-leiwand.at.
- The vouchers are issued in Euro.
- The vouchers are valid for 30 years.
The customer has the right to cancel the voucher purchase within 14 days without stating any reasons. This period begins with the receipt of the confirmation email by which the contract has been concluded.
A written cancellation must be sent to the following address:
Joanneumring 16, 8010 Graz
To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the cancellation before the deadline expires. However, the right of cancellation expires even before the aforementioned 14-day period has expired, as soon as the voucher has been redeemed, even if only partially. If the cancellation is exercised, the services received in each case must be deferred or returned. In the event of cancellation of the voucher purchase, the Ayurveda Naturladen will invalidate the voucher code on the voucher and refund the value of the voucher.
III. Redeeming the voucher
- The vouchers are only redeemable for services or goods of the company 'Ayurveda Naturladen', which are carried out directly in the business premises of the company The voucher can only be redeemed directly at the time of payment and cannot be subsequently charged.
- To redeem the voucher, the printed PDF file of the voucher must be presented during payment in the business premises. The voucher amount is then deducted from the gross total amount of the booking.
- If a payment exceeds the value of the voucher, the remaining amount is to be paid by the available payment method. If the value of the voucher falls below the value of the voucher, the remaining balance can be offset against the next payment. The company will issue a new voucher for this purpose. A cash redemption is not possible.
- If a service (also) paid for with a voucher is refunded, this is done in the amount of the voucher value used for the booking by the company issuing a new voucher. A cash payment is not possible.
- The current value of a voucher can only be checked in the business premises.
- In addition to these provisions, the General Terms and Conditions of the company 'Ayurveda Naturladen' shall apply to all bookings.
IV. Limitation of liability, choice of law and place of jurisdiction
- To safeguard against abuse, it is recommended that the voucher be kept inaccessible to third parties. Since the vouchers are not personalised, all that is required to redeem a voucher is knowledge of the voucher code. Especially in the case of passing on a voucher, the previous owner can therefore continue to use the voucher code.
- With the exception of injury to life and limb, the company 'Ayurveda Naturladen' shall only be liable for damages caused by the company or a person attributable to it through gross negligence or intent. This also applies to loss or theft of the voucher code.
- The company is not liable for damages to the customer caused by a third party making bookings illegally by using the correct voucher code.
- It is agreed that Austrian law shall be applicable, to the exclusion ofconflict of laws rules and the UN Sales Convention. In the case of anylegal disputes whatsoever, it is agreed that the place of jurisdictionshall be the court in Vienna responsible for commercial matters